Photo

Holiday Greetings

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 rgarber

rgarber

Dispatcher

• All Aboard!
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts

Posted 24 December 2004 - 09:34 AM

With Christmas eve here, the folks at Canton RR were having their annual Christmas party and I thought it would be cool to get the gang to pose for a picture at the Watt's facility where it all started for them. Buster came up with the neat idea to bring in a couple of engines and so for a few minutes the gang froze before the platform. Fortunately James Watt was nearby and offered the gang a little shelter and some hot cocoa mixed with a little Pineapple moonshine I think. When Buster arrived with the engines it took all we could do to get ole Billy Wheezin' Suffolk to move out of the way once he found a spot to lean back on there against the platform. The only bad thing was I had to back up pretty far to get the picture so they didn't come out as well in the pic as I would have liked. So I raced back to my own office (i.e. my house) and added the splashy but festive graphics. Once I was done, I called Vince Kapinsky (Buster's fireman) to give him a copy to take to Bob Duncan for approval. Bob discussed the matter with Ed shortly and so permission was given to upload the card to all of you. From all of us at Canton RR and All Aboard, to all of you...

Merry Christmas!

Rich Garber
Rich Cowen
Marv Keur
Ed Hawkins
Bill Bieszczak

Attached Files

#2 cwhense

cwhense

Porter

• Valued Customer
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 24 December 2004 - 10:41 AM

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you Rich

Keep up the good work and dont burn yourself out on it.

#3 august1929

august1929

Railroad President

• Commercial Vendor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 24 December 2004 - 01:43 PM

Rich and all,

A happy Christmas and a special thank you for the pleasure your work has brought during this past year.

Rod

#4 TimCourt

TimCourt

Motorman

• BluearrowTs
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 24 December 2004 - 03:36 PM

Rich,

Have a very merry Christmas!

Attached Files

#5 zhivago47

zhivago47

Operations Manager

• Invalid Email
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,819 posts

Posted 24 December 2004 - 05:58 PM

A very merry Christmas to you as well Rich and may God Bless you and your family over the coming year. Thank you for providing all of us with some great railroading on some great routes over the years and for your continured work in providing us with more joy. I know you wouldn't do it if you didn't love it yourself so again, I hope we have much more joy this year and I am sure we will. You continue to uphold the highest of standards in all that you do Rich and it is always a pleasure to see that.

And thank you Tim Court for your continued support for this and any future train sims that we are fortunate to be a part of. I look forward to the coming year and hope that it is the best year for train simming that we have ever seen. I know with your help it will be. So a very happy holiday season to you and yours up there in Michigan Tim and may God's bounty be upon you all in the coming years. Thank for everything you do for trainsimming.

smile.gif smile.gif

#6 Hawk

Hawk

Yardmaster

• Valued Customer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 24 December 2004 - 06:00 PM

Let's all take a moment to give thanks, for the freedom to to have this celebration, and especially-the reason for the celebration.

Thank you GOD!