Photo

Old #3 Gets A Makeover

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
24 replies to this topic

#21 zhivago47

zhivago47

Operations Manager

• Invalid Email
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,819 posts

Posted 25 June 2004 - 10:14 PM

Those pics look awesome like that. What program are you using to get those borders?

#22 jbt1024

jbt1024

Superintendent

• Valued Customer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,236 posts

Posted 25 June 2004 - 10:30 PM

PSP I believe tongue.gif

#23 Shaa

Shaa

Motorman

• Route Beta
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 26 June 2004 - 08:03 AM

Yup using PSP 8. Picked it up when I was attempting route building (RE still gives me the creepies) on recommendations from that other place wink.gif Having it is one of the reasons I respect the work of those who do create for this hobby. After trying things myself and finding out how little I know blush.gif I can appreciate the time and effort they have put in. These pics are my way of giving back a little for the enjoyment they have given to me.

Jim

#24 zhivago47

zhivago47

Operations Manager

• Invalid Email
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,819 posts

Posted 26 June 2004 - 09:46 PM

Well, now I am embarrassed. I use PSP8 and never even knew that was in there. I guess you get used to using certain things in a program and you never think to look elsewhere on it. DUH!! Pretty stupid on my part. Jim and jbt (and to you I really feel embarrassed about not knowing that) you have my permission to kick my butt should we ever meet! What a maroon I am!!!!! blush.gif blush.gif blush.gif blink.gif unsure.gif sad.gif ph34r.gif

#25 Shaa

Shaa

Motorman

• Route Beta
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 27 June 2004 - 08:03 AM

Tim,

I wouldn't feel bad I just found them myself and I've had the program for quite awhile now. It wasn't till after I saw the header that Mike made (that was so cool) that I really started digging around to see what it can do and I haven't even scratched the surface yet.

Jim