Photo

All Hail Andre!!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 habo

habo

Track Layer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 June 2004 - 01:02 PM

laugh.gif Great Work Andre. I got my Route a couple of days ago and it loaded like a Dream. I have just been driving around, looking at the Scenery. What an excellent job. You are to be commended. Ten-Wheelers haven't been to bad to run (so far) wink.gif , Just kind of learning the lay of the land. I will start on the Activities next. Love the Bridges and Cuts, very realistic. Nice Work. I do have one question though? Is the Route able to handle Sky Conductor 2 (from How in the World)? I added it to the Route, but the Sky was still the same. Just curious. I'm too busy looking at the Scenery anyway!! biggrin.gif Thanks again for a great Route. It is appreciated more than you will know (by alot of us out here). Take care,
Dave cool.gif

#2 laming

laming

Robber Baron

• V Scale Creations
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,525 posts

Posted 16 June 2004 - 01:51 PM

Hi Dave!

Thanks a bunch for the kind words of encouragement! I'm gratified you're enjoying the route! Wait 'til you start the activities though... that's when the whole concept really starts coming together. (IMHO.)

As for the SkyConductor:

Not a thought was given as to whether it would be compatible or not. I simply built the route. One thing I DID do was orient the sunrise/sunset to be more accurate for our location. THAT is one item that could prevent SC from doing it's thing?

However, I suspect the reason may be the fact that as delievered, Ver 1.0 installs with the files as "Read Only".

If that's what is keeping SC from installing its env viles, then simply follow the directions in the sticky note here at my forums.

Keep on having fun!

Andre Ming