Photo

YEAH!!!!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 moose49

moose49

Yardmaster

• Valued Customer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 15 June 2004 - 06:06 PM

rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

Andre,

your new route is just great! This is the most fun I've had with MSTS yet! Only had two files missing on installation [spring rain and snow #5 tree block and USA #1 whistle post] thanks for this great addition to MSTS.

#2 laming

laming

Robber Baron

• V Scale Creations
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,525 posts

Posted 15 June 2004 - 06:51 PM

Well I'm glad you're enjoy it!

I'm a bit bummed about the missing ace file. Don't know how that slipped by??? Also have no clue why you've gotten an error on the USA Whistlepost. That wasn't even used on the route! What program caught these errors?

As for the missing seasonal tree texture:

Looks like somehow TSM placed the SHAPE folder into both the Spring and Springsnow texture folders? Either that, or somehow I managed it. Not having created an activity in either season, it slipped past me and the beta testers.

The fix will be simple:

Simply copy the summer am_treeblock5 texture into the Spring and Springsnow folders. That will stop any errors that this may have caused.

Certainly sorry for the minor inconvenience.

Andre Ming

#3 yellowdog

yellowdog

Just a grease spot on the L&N

• Beta Tester
  • 176 posts

Posted 15 June 2004 - 07:15 PM

Andre--I think you've nailed the "Red Clay Dirt" effect on some of your cuts! I see that lots here on the Clinch and think you got it down perfectly! smile.gif

#4 moose49

moose49

Yardmaster

• Valued Customer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 15 June 2004 - 07:20 PM

tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

Andre,

not a problem route riter said there was and whistle post error. I already copied the textures over. Every thing works fine now and I'm having a ball with it U.P. Challenger with excursion train has already visited hope the track crew doesn't have to repair any bridges! Have a great evening and don't get bummed out by one small error that could have come from anywhere. This is just the most fun route and equipment yet.