2 replies to this topic

#1 cn bala

cn bala

Brakeman

• Route Beta
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 11:01 AM

I got the update from Train Simulator 2015 to 2016 on Thursday. But I hardly use this program and got a gift from one of my son in the year of 2014. All I did is to leave the program in my computer. This past week I decided to try to simulate this program but find different between two programs -- MSTS and TS-2015. What I want to know is that how can I increase the speed of the player train? I did click and hold the wheel on my mouse to increase the speed but find that they don't go one a time to increase and notice that when I move the speed up and jump to about 8 to 10 mph. Is there a way to increase the speed limit just like a prototypical train also any keys on the keyboard to increase the speed limit? I am learning with this program.

John

#2 Bananarama

Bananarama

The Big Kahuna

• 3DTrains Admin
  • 8,103 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 12:34 PM

Hi John,

Some keys are reversed from MSTS, but for the most part they're the same. Instead of A to slow down (as in MSTS), you use D to decelerate and A to accelerate.

Cheers!
Marc

#3 cn bala

cn bala

Brakeman

• Route Beta
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 12:10 PM

Thanks Marc for this information. I am still learning on Train Simulator 2016. I got this way back as I got a free gift from one of my son who lives in U.S. He told me to try it and see what I think of this. I installed them but hardly use this till now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I have another question about this program and where do I find my saved game as I did not complete my scenario? I have been looking inside the program of Train Simulator 2016 and don't see any saved scenarios that I have.

Your help would be appreciated.

John

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users