5 replies to this topic

#1 Julian Hofer

Julian Hofer

Railfan

• Valued Customer
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 10:50 AM

Hi there!

I ordered the World Landscape package about 9-10 hours ago. I'd like to know if you received the money via PayPal..looks all good to me on my side.

Kind regards

Julian

#2 SeanK97

SeanK97

Operations Manager

• 3DTrains Moderator
  • 1,846 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 05:19 PM

Patience is definitely a virtue. Marc will get you the appropriate information soon, please have a bit more patience as this is a manual process, not automated. If you don't see anything in your email in the next 24 hours or so, please send marc a Private Message stating so. Thanks and have a terrific evening smile.gif

#3 Bananarama

Bananarama

The Big Kahuna

• 3DTrains Admin
  • 8,103 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 08:32 PM

Make sure to check your spam filter. smile.gif

Cheers!
Marc

#4 coolioo

coolioo

Railfan

• Valued Customer
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 12:32 PM

I must also say, I find it very unprofessional relaxed. Why is not put like with all other Payware to supplier on a shop?

Thus I would have my paid-up downloads immediately and must not write only here.

#5 Bananarama

Bananarama

The Big Kahuna

• 3DTrains Admin
  • 8,103 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 01:10 PM

QUOTE(coolioo @ Aug 28 2013, 12:13 PM) View Post
I must also say, I find it very unprofessional relaxed. Why is not put like with all other Payware to supplier on a shop?

Thus I would have my paid-up downloads immediately and must not write only here.

The system here has worked for 12 years without too much fuss. It's not the best system, and doesn't satisfy those looking for instant transfers, but it does ensure that you always have access to the files once access is granted. With exception to those not following the email instructions, which isn't often, there's fewer support issues that I have to deal with.

Instructions for obtaining your downloads are contained in the email I sent after your order. There has been some trouble with email lately, but a means for a work-around was spelled out in the first paragraph of my email:

"Note: Due to issues on our email server, please notify me via forum PM (my user name: Hack), so that I can set access to the files for you. My apologies for the inconvenience."

smile.gif

Cheers!
Marc

#6 coolioo

coolioo

Railfan

• Valued Customer
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 01:15 PM

Thanks Marc, i have sent you 2 Mails and PMīs ;-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users