Photo

No link for download products

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Basili

Basili

New Hire

• Valued Customer
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 01:06 AM

Good morning, on June 29 I bought and paid with PAYPAL two products in their store and I have not received any reply or link yours to download. With this I've been seven messages sent without any reply. My mail is : abcinfo@abc-informatica.com

I send my mails to: mnelson@3dtrains.com and support@3dtrains.com

I'm tired of removing COOKIES and doing the donkey.

I need once and for all send me the download link, and that his silence is worse than expected.

Some of my posts have been returned and the feeling of abandonment is unbearable. Make you please of putting things easier for people and me once and for all the download link of the products that I have bought from you, thanks.

My user name is Basili <<<<<--------------------------------------------------

===============================================================

Buenos días, el pasado día 29 de Junio compré y pagué con PAYPAL dos productos en su tienda y todavía no he recibido ningún enlace ni contestación suya para realizar la descarga.

Con este ya llevo 7 mensajes enviados sin ninguna contestación.

Ya me he cansado de eliminar COOKIES y de hacer el burro.

Necesito que de una vez por todas me envíe el enlace de descargas, ya que su silencio es peor que la espera.

Alguno de mis mensajes han sido devueltos y la sensación de abandono es insoportable.

Haga usted el favor de poner las cosas más faciles a la gente y envíeme de una vez por todas el enlace de descargas de los productos que yo le he comprado a usted, gracias.

===============================================================

#2 Bananarama

Bananarama

The Big Kahuna

• 3DTrains Admin
  • 8,103 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 07:45 AM

My apologies for the delay, as I've been having trouble with email lately. I did send out the needed info for the order, but my email issues have prevented me from receiving anything in return. I'll send you a PM with the necessary steps to download your products.

Cheers!
Marc

#3 Basili

Basili

New Hire

• Valued Customer
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 10:01 AM

QUOTE(Hack @ Jul 2 2013, 7:26 AM) View Post

My apologies for the delay, as I've been having trouble with email lately. I did send out the needed info for the order, but my email issues have prevented me from receiving anything in return. I'll send you a PM with the necessary steps to download your products.

Cheers!
Marc

Thank you.

#4 Basili

Basili

New Hire

• Valued Customer
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 12:09 AM

Sorry but now have another problem, after install the products, I load the RW and the moment for enter in the editor, I get always an error SBH, and if change the name of this products no problem.
How I can resolve this?, Because I need to decorate vegetation, thank you.