New tool for RailWorks - Camera Cab Position
Posted 13 September 2012 - 02:16 PM
I wanted to inform you that some days there is a new tool for RailWorks that allows you to reconfigure all the cameras (internal and external) in all railway vehicles present and installed in your RailWorks
His name is "RW Camera Cab Position"
Link to see the video presentation (Youtube)
Link to more information
Link to download and try the free demo of 'Camera Cab Position' (setup dimension 3,5 Mb)
I hope that for you this is a good and useful news.
Greetings and thanks Claudio
Posted 13 September 2012 - 02:59 PM
Posted 17 September 2012 - 02:43 PM
Thanks to some valuable advice from many satisfied users of this utility is now available on-line the release 1.2 of the tools "Camera Cab Position"
1) You can now manually select (optional) the file explorer directly with bin rail vehicle for editing faster processing even in the presence of many vehicles.
2) In this version, the file 'Bluprint.rpk' is updated, not need to use 'Clear Cache'.
3) When you uninstall the software, are also removed all registry keys are no longer needed.
4) Now the software creates a backup version of the original '.Bin' file renaming in '.Def'.
For Download new version please visit:
Remove the previous version and then download and install this version.
Cordially greet you, Claudio Mussa
Posted 23 October 2012 - 11:13 AM
thanks to the great success from the tools "Camera Cab Position" and thanks to the many suggestions received from users of these tools, is now available the new Release 2.0
Improvements and new features are:
1) It is now possible to automatically restore all previously configured values (values set with this new version) This is a very useful function to use for example, after an update from Steam, the simulator, in this case the values are lost, and with this new feature with a click will all be restored.
2) It is now possible to automatically restore all the original values proposed by default and configured with the simulator.
3) You can now select multiple folders to search in the 'Assets' this function will allow you to eventually modify the path in which it resides and RailWorks will be useful to all those who have multiple installations of RailWorks in your system.
4) With this version are intercepted subfolders "RailVehicles" and also "RollMaterial" thus extending the compatibility also to the material, for example, providers "Aerosoft" and "GermanRailRoadsRW".
5) This version supports many international languages with decimal separators in different configurations and improves the international compatibility.
I hope that all these changes will seize your consent and enthusiasm.
If you like these tools talk to friends but if you would like to improve write and tell me what you would like to get included in the next update, I will consider all your suggestions.
Cordially greet you and thank you for your cooperation, Claudio.
You can remove the previous version, download and install the new version 2.0 you can find the site at:
Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:23 PM
is now available the version 3.0 of the tools "Camera Cab Position"
Now you can configure the horizontal angle of view.
All previous configurations will remain unchanged and will not be lost.
For download and more information, please visit the website dedicated to these tools.
Tools Camera Cab Position Webpage
I hope you enjoy, Claudio