Photo

ICE 3 route

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 sd75lover

sd75lover

New Hire

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 02:21 PM

ithink
the cologne_dusseldorf
route doesnot suit the ice 3
i think somone should create a new route with frankfurt
and connected to berlin
anybody ideas

#2 sd75lover

sd75lover

New Hire

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 09:01 PM

By the way the ice 3 cant tilt even on 220 km i thought it could go 300km

#3 ex-railwayman

ex-railwayman

Porter

• Route Beta
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 06:10 AM

QUOTE(sd75lover @ Aug 11 2012, 4:42 AM) View Post

Hmm, well, I don't think the Cologne - Dusseldorf route has superelevation, does it, and I wouldn't have thought RSC would have done this train with a tilting mechanism.
I don't have the route personally as it's recommended for Win 7 - 64 bit machines, and after taking 2 days to get all the missing assets I can't even get onto the map on my WIN XP 32 bit, so, I gave up. The majority of German Rail Simmers are creating content for the game now only utilising WIN 7 64 bit equipment, so, no joy for someone like me who still uses XP, and I 'aint going to buy a brand new computer just yet, not, for the sake of the Germans anyway...... tongue.gif

As the only folks to build a proper electrified mainline route in Railworks so far are the Spanish, it's not very prototypical to run this particular train on it, so, customers are going to have to wait until something German, or, Dutch is created which might take 6 months. I hate to say it but RSC have pulled another fast one on their customers, again, so, you've got the train but nowhere to run it properly, and the only scenarios are for a route that half of us can't install anyway, this is about par for the course in recent RSC balls - ups.

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

#4 nlmcm

nlmcm

Conductor

• 3DTrains Moderator
  • 348 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 01:30 PM

QUOTE(sd75lover @ Aug 10 2012, 11:42 PM) View Post

Unlike the Class 390, ICE does not tilt so quickly nor much. Quite subtle in fact. I do recall their are two ICE models available, and one does not tilt.

Clickity-clack,