Photo

SD35

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 cell0518

cell0518

*Canon 300D Owner*

• Valued Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 03 April 2003 - 09:12 PM

I was wondering if we may possibly see an update to the SD35 and GP35 (if possible) Model(s) in the near future (like we did with the SD38s). The current ones are not bad, but could use a little update.

Thanks Guys,
Chris
I have:
SD35, SD38, GP38, GP40, and SD40 Pro Sets smile.gif biggrin.gif

#2 dekosoft

dekosoft

Dekosoft Support

• Dekosoft
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 03 April 2003 - 10:48 PM

Chris,

Sure, I intend to deploy more updates for the older sets (frankly it's a bit hard for me to believe that the GP35, our second model, is almost two years old!) As our more recent models have grown in complexity (not to mention the push for creating new releases), so has it extended the amount of development time, but Nalle and I are gradually working to bring the older models up to speed.

Recently I've been doing some work on the GP35s and have been reworking the textures to high-res format. This DT&I unit is already out of date, but may give you some idea:

IPB Image

Also note that sometime this summer I plan to revise how we distribute the models -- in short, expect to see more railroad-centric sets instead of batches of individual locos. As with the Leased Loco Super Set, some sets may get new versions of older models before the previous releases.

Thanks,
--C.

#3 cell0518

cell0518

*Canon 300D Owner*

• Valued Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 04 April 2003 - 01:05 PM

Looks Good

Thanks For your reply,

Chris

#4 Gixxer86

Gixxer86

Stationmaster

• Valued Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 13 April 2003 - 05:17 AM

The old 35's still look pretty good though.The GP35 is still one of my favorites.The SD35 needs the update more then the GP IMHO.Just purchased the Leased Set.Thanks Chip!