Norm! How could you have possibly known? Don't blame yourself, I'm the one that screwed up. I forgot there are a few fix-er-up patches in the site folder. Most of them I keep in another folder and hence they don't have that /msts/ folder designation so the simple change from allaboardrails.com from edmfamily.com works fine.
Ah, let me just explain all this. Originally edmfamily.com was the domain of what was suppose to be my security for life. I wrote an inventory package for public schools called EDM. It flopped! Well, actually, I started seeing the politics of what it takes to sell to public schools when competitors are involved and I just didn't care to bother with that for the rest of my life. I lacked capital to wine and dine and by votes type of thing. So I gave up on it. I was already involved with msts by this time so I created a sub-folder for my MSTS stuff. When we moved the site to the new server it was decided to move the msts folder up to the root folder since I had deleted all the EDM pages after it flopped. So that's where this problem of some of these links having issues is coming from.
But we left a page in the allaboardrails.com/msts/ folder which should point you back to where the pages are now but I believe it's only one page and the others were deleted. So if another site is pointing to one of those pages then I imagine that will come up empty.
Anyway... I prefer to get folks to the right pages anyway so if you encounter an issue like this, just remember to change edmfamily.com to allaboardrails.com and back those files up!