That's wonderful news Charlie! Thank you so much for posting it!
I was REALLY bummed that my favorite program was getting ready to get ditched. Over the past couple months I've tried to spend some of my available time downloading USAPM data for projects I "may" want to do "someday". I have not been successful at this for two reasons:
1. Thinking that far ahead on what I MIGHT find interesting.
2. Having the time and desire to continue downloading.
Fortunately, I DO have the data downloaded for:
1. ALL of the Frisco Lines of interest to me.
2. ALL of the Missouri & North Arkansas.
3. ALL of the Colorado Midland.
4. ALL of the Colorado Central.
5. ALL of the Denver South Park & Pacific.
6. ALL of the Silverton area railroads.
7. ALL of the D&RG's Gunnison line from Salida to Montrose to Grand Junction.
Soo... I do have data saved for a FEW route ideas! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blush.gif