Well, here we go folks. The Chicago MSTS folks got together for another wacky railfanning trip. This time around, we visited Blue Island, Dolton, and Pine Jct, three of the busiest spots in all of Chicagoland.
1. CN 8824 leads a Q-118 off of the IHB and onto GTW tracks for the run over to IC's Markham Yard.
2. Us lovely bunch. L-R: Ken Plaza, Chuck Guzik, Kevin Kellehar, Patrick Kellehar, Ron Keiwel, Neil Keenan, Sean Kellehar, Scott Guzik, and myself, John Means.
3. A CSX GP30/GP40-2 Slug-Mother set lead a rail train east through Dolton.
4. A very crappy shot of the caboose that was tucked right behind the units.
5. A CN C44-9W leads an SD75I around the connector from the C&EI to the B&O to run east.
6. The sun had almost swung around for this one. A Santa Fe GP60M leads a BN SD60M westbound through Dalton on the IHB.
I know everyone else shot more than I did.......cough, Scott......1200 pictures in one day. I can't even comprehend that. Anyway, good trip fellas!