Photo

Question, and newbie

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 Andrew Barchifowski

Andrew Barchifowski

Railfan

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 December 2005 - 04:45 PM

Hi, I am Andrew Barchifowski, I am new to this forum, so if I don't post this in the correct place, please correct me no so that in the future I will do it right.

Will DESKROFT make the Uinon Pacific SD40-2 SNOOT #3300, United Way locomotive, and will they make the BNSF ES44DC NIKE logo?

#2 dekosoft

dekosoft

Dekosoft Support

• Dekosoft
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 25 December 2005 - 08:45 AM

Welcome Andrew,

I currently don't have plans for either of these, although the United Way unit may be a possibility. A Union Pacific set update will be available soon.

#3 Andrew Barchifowski

Andrew Barchifowski

Railfan

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 December 2005 - 11:31 AM

cool.

#4 jbt1024

jbt1024

Superintendent

• Valued Customer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,236 posts

Posted 25 December 2005 - 09:12 PM

Andrew,

Welcome, first off, the BNSF H3 isn't NIKE, that bugs the crap outta me. Its called the "swoosh" or "powerbar", I just call it H3. I'm still planning on painting one, but no blanks have been let out by MASW, so I'mma wait till Danny Beck releases his H2 GEVO's then just do some patch work on the babys tongue.gif

And welcome to the best forum this side of the Mississippi (or more commonly, the best MSTS forum)

Jonathan

#5 Paul1953

Paul1953

Track Layer

• Valued Customer
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 January 2006 - 11:14 PM

Hi Jonathan,

How about taking a page out of Scott Miller's book and grey-scaling that Gevo? If theres not too much weathering to clean up, you'll have a blank for all the Gevos you want done, and in short order. I have done this since the beginning, and have a fair collection of those locos I tend to favour ( Hello Marc, and Jan! ), but it does work nicely and saves a lot of time in the end. Just a thought.

#6 jbt1024

jbt1024

Superintendent

• Valued Customer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,236 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 11:30 AM

Great idea dude, I didn't think of that. I will get to doing that right now, plus I can also do a ns one as well, thanks Paul biggrin.gif

Thanks,
Jonathan

What engines you got blanked, any newer models, or etc biggrin.gif Send me a email sometimes if ya don't mind.