Photo

Milwaukee Road mini set preview

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
32 replies to this topic

#21 rainman

rainman

Dispatcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 04:08 AM

bump rolleyes.gif

#22 depot

depot

Stationmaster

• Route Beta
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 19 May 2006 - 03:24 PM

sad.gif Is the Milwaukee Road set a dead issue? I don't want to sound negative, but nothing is responded to when asked, thus nothing must be taking place with the set. Too bad, this is a road that no one has touched, one of the true fallen flags of the past. One can only hope.... unsure.gif Skip

#23 BLW_1946

BLW_1946

Commissioner

• Route Beta
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,455 posts

Posted 19 May 2006 - 04:33 PM

Hope is a good thing. So is patience. I have a feeling that a lot of projects that have been on 'hold' will see daylight in the not too distant future... cool.gif

#24 depot

depot

Stationmaster

• Route Beta
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 17 June 2006 - 07:00 AM

blush.gif I keep looking for that orange and black mini set. My hopes are high and I know that all good things are worth waiting for. Possible for any sneak peeks or up dates? Skip unsure.gif

#25 Big Zee

Big Zee

The Small Vicuna

• 3DTrains Admin
  • 500 posts

Posted 17 June 2006 - 01:11 PM

Hey guys, when Chip has any news for you to consume I'm sure you'll be the first to know. No need to keep bumping the post hoping for a reply.

#26 dekosoft

dekosoft

Dekosoft Support

• Dekosoft
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 10:33 AM

I'm sorry, but I've put this on indefinite hold -- currently the priorities are updating version 1.0 sets and creating some new locomotives by the end of the year.

#27 depot

depot

Stationmaster

• Route Beta
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 11:36 AM

ohmy.gif Good Afternoon Chip, well thank you for the up date, not the best of news but at least news. Don't worry I won't stop getting your products, if the road is right, bingo you have a sale. Thanks again, Skip sad.gif

#28 BNSF fan

BNSF fan

Stationmaster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 18 October 2006 - 08:05 PM

I vote dump the milwaukee and go with SOO!!!! devil.gif devil.gif Nah i like both of em. tongue.gif

#29 depot

depot

Stationmaster

• Route Beta
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 22 October 2006 - 04:56 PM

rolleyes.gif I wouldn't be in too much of a hurry to dump the Milwaukee Road Mini Pack. With the up coming release of the Feather River Route wouldn't it be nice to see some Milwaukee Road run through power with the WP? Skip dry.gif

#30 depot

depot

Stationmaster

• Route Beta
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 01:20 PM

wink.gif I know we are all waiting with anticipation for the release of the WP Feather River Canyon Route. I'm sure that everyone is committed to building or testing their work at this stage and time frame of the route. When the cloud of dust settles with the passing of the first WP freight on Feahter River and most of us have already purchased the route would it be possible for someone to provide a status report on the Milwaukee Road Min Pack. It would be my hopes that this power would be developed when time permitts, I don't know what type of run through power traveled on the WP lines but I for one would like to run some Milwaukee Road power on the WP freights. Being from the Midwest I know about the Milwaukee Road in this area, but out at its Western Terminals I'm lost. Just thinking on the key board that it would be nice to see this power after everyone gets a rest from their hard work on the WP Feather River. rolleyes.gif Skip

#31 trainmaster55

trainmaster55

Road Foreman

• Valued Customer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 851 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 04:01 PM

Well it looks like it's been coming up on two years since there was a post. Any sort of update or did they go out the window, because I am now looking for some MILW power.

Alex

#32 Bananarama

Bananarama

The Big Kahuna

• 3DTrains Admin
  • 8,085 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 02:24 AM

As Chip stated - "indefinite hold", which you can take to mean that there are other priorities.

Cheers!
Marc

#33 trainmaster55

trainmaster55

Road Foreman

• Valued Customer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 851 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 02:58 PM

Ok sorry Marc I was not trying to be mean. Thanks!

Alex