I had a little problem I wasn't aware of after I replaced the old StL&NA engines with the new - a line got messed up in the .wag files on the tenders and ConBuilder wasn't recognizing them. Seems when I used ConBuilder to fix the loose consists and I asked it to replace the old tenders (which it couldn't find!) with the new it got all cornfuserated.
Ol' ConBuilder put two tenders behind No 3 in "Helping Hand," the old tender behind the new No 5 in "Night Train" and no tender behind No 4 in "Walden Turn, Part 2" fouling that one up completely!
But! I have learned how to edit Activity files in the raw now!
Here are the corrected activities which you can enter into your Activities folder in the StL_NA Route folder. Since you made your backups of the originals already there is no need to make back ups of my first attempts. Trust me, you don't need 'em!
I think this is a wrap guys!
Please go to the following link for the most recent update. Thanks.
Most Recent Update
Still ANOTHER Fix
No replies to this topic