Photo

Congratulations on a job well done

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 markblum

markblum

Motorman

• Valued Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 10 June 2005 - 12:18 PM

Wow.

I have to do a public congratulations to the creators of the route, concept and running stock of this great little railroad. There's something about this route that's very special. I guess they're all special in their own way - I've been working on my own route for three or four years, but even it doesn't offer the experience of the A&O sub.

Maybe it's the feeling of satisfaction you get when topping the hill at Seligman, or just the way Andre has laid out the mainline so you just know there's something about to arrive around the next curve, but this is one great railroading experience. You feel a sense of purpose.

I don't know if it's the last hill before you get to the mainline at Seligman, BLW's cabview, or the combination of physics and "coaching" from the characters who ride along and offer a comment every once in a while, but this is really a special route, and it's been great fun and an inspiration.

If I had one purchase to make for MSTS, this would be it. I'm glad I did it. Thanks so much for this treat.

#2 august1929

august1929

Railroad President

• Commercial Vendor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 10 June 2005 - 02:09 PM

Welcome to V Scale biggrin.gif

Rod

#3 jbt1024

jbt1024

Superintendent