Photo

LTV-Erie Non support

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 slughand

slughand

Railfan

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 September 2002 - 02:29 PM

I posted a question about Abacus/3d trains LTV-erie mining add-on the other day and have gotten no response from any 3d trains reps monitoring this forum. Does this mean that they have wiped their hands of this product? I have noticed other posts regarding patches (or lack of) and problems (in abundance) with this product It looked to be a good idea, what happened? All I wanted to know was where the activities were for the route.

#2 Bananarama

Bananarama

The Big Kahuna

• 3DTrains Admin
  • 8,098 posts

Posted 13 September 2002 - 11:17 PM

I plan on updating the F-9's, but nothing else. It's not that I'm wiping my hands, but Abacus has my hands tied. The only reason I can release and update to the F's at all is that they are 100% new models, and which do not break my contracts with them.

Marc

#3 slughand

slughand

Railfan

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 September 2002 - 02:19 PM

I appreciate the response and understand your contractual limitations but what I am not understanding is why there were no activities included that allowed you to work the route which is what the route is all about. Was it just assumed that the buyers would create their own activites?

#4 brucek

brucek

Motorman

• Route Beta
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 16 September 2002 - 02:52 PM

All it really needs is for those interested in - and capable of - creating LTV activities to do so and upload same to Train-sim.com.

Just checking the stats and there is but one Activity for LTV-Erie and that was created back in March.
As it harvested over 1000 downloads there has to be at least that number of people with the product.

They would probably welcome some further creations.

Bruce.