Photo

New Frisco route on the horizon

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 ChiliLine

ChiliLine

Stationmaster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 21 November 2004 - 05:52 AM

Not to draw folks away from the 3D Trains forums, but "over cross the way" there's a new post with screenshots about the Frisco route that was discussed a few days ago. It looks like it's developed with mostly default items. Supposed to be out "mid-December to early January." Here's the link:

http://www.train-sim...mID3/25570.html

Andy

#2 zhivago47

zhivago47

Operations Manager

• Invalid Email
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,819 posts

Posted 23 November 2004 - 08:11 AM

Well, I don't want to comment too much on a route that is not complete yet, but from looking at it, I am not particularly fond of the tracks he is using. Would have been better had he used scale rail but I believe I read on his site where he has been working on it for a long time. He should at least consider a better track texture though. The scenery is kind of basic, but again, I haven't been along that area so it may be right on, don't know. If and when he gets it done I will probably give it a try just because it is Frisco. I will see however, if I want to keep it or not after that. But, I am going to give it the benefit of the doubt until I actually run it. It's certainly a good project and we could use a good Frisco route in that area of Kansas and Missouri.

We shall see. Thanks for posting that thread though. smile.gif