Photo

Alternative "fireman's view" for StLNA #3

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 uli

uli

Engineer

• Route Beta
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 20 July 2004 - 01:37 AM

Hi,

since I thought it might be nice to have an additional view out of the left side of the StLNA #3 locomotive, I made an alternative "fireman's view" for it that works via the "5" key. You can download it below. Just unzip the .ZIP file to a temporary folder and consult the "ReadMe" for information on installation and use.

The two batch files that are included will give you the opportunity to switch between the new view and the default passenger view from the caboose or a passenger car.

This is my first "upload" here, and it would be nice to hear from you what you think of it smile.gif ! If you should have any problems, comments or suggestions, please post them here or send me a PM.

Have fun,

uli

Attached Files

#2 uli

uli

Engineer

• Route Beta
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 20 July 2004 - 01:42 AM

Hm, I just noticed that the file name of my .ZIP file looks a bit strange after uploading it. I hope you don't mind, it should work anyway blush.gif .

Here is a picture of what you can expect after installing it.

Cheers,

uli

Attached Files

#3 Guest_Reading_Lines_*

Guest_Reading_Lines_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 July 2004 - 05:30 AM

ULI

Works great, I love it! Quick, easy install. Many thanks for giving us this terrific option. wink.gif

John

#4 august1929

august1929

Railroad President

• Commercial Vendor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 20 July 2004 - 03:02 PM

Thanks Uli - been missing the view out of this side - great work. Only problem is I immediately crash to desktop if the camera looks down towards the track.

Any ideas?

Rod

#5 uli

uli

Engineer

• Route Beta
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 21 July 2004 - 03:08 AM

Rod,

no, sorry, I have no idea sad.gif . I don't have this problem on my PC (rather antique) with the new view.

Cheers,

uli