Photo

SLSF 0-8-0

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
22 replies to this topic

#21 jbt1024

jbt1024

Superintendent

• Valued Customer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,236 posts

Posted 24 July 2004 - 04:43 PM

:First off sorry for the long reply, my internet SUCKS, and I went down to my grandmas and helped my pall(here is arkansas that is what we call em') put a big truck tire on his truck(a 78' Freightlinerm that is older than me, but runs like a peterbilt wink.gif

I was gonna paint the bell a different color but I didn't wanna do the roof, and I was gonna do some touch ups on it and try to get it uploaded with the GP9, which looks off the hook,
but I will take what you say Erik and put it in my mind so when I do paint it tonight, if I get time to take a bath and clean the house I will finally get to my brush and go to work

Anybody do the alpha for me, Tim is busier than Santa Clause on 4th of July so I don't wanna ask him blush.gif

Thanks,
Jonathan

#22 zhivago47

zhivago47

Operations Manager

• Invalid Email
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,819 posts

Posted 24 July 2004 - 10:45 PM

Jonathan, which engine are you talking about doing the alpha for? Let me know. I will do it for you. Not a problem. I am always busy but not too busy to help you out my young friend. If you don't know that by now then you are misunderstanding my posts. All I was suggesting is that you need to slow down a little is all. As Erik said, you can't do everything. No one can. Take the time to learn everything so you won't need me anymore. You are almost there anyway. Read the readme in PSP and it will tell you how to do an alpha channel in it. But, tell me which engine you want alpha'd and I will do it. Is it the one I have with the engine file that won't work yet? If no then you are going to have to send me the ace file that has the windows or whatever you need alpha'd on it. I am always here to help you Jonathan. Am never too busy to do that, ok? And don't misunderstand my posts. I am always here. Just ask!!!! wink.gif

#23 jbt1024

jbt1024

Superintendent

• Valued Customer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,236 posts

Posted 24 July 2004 - 11:03 PM

The 0-8-0 Tim, but since my momma threw a fit because the internet is only running 28.8KBPS so she said we are getting DSL, YES

I didn't misunderstand Tim, my internet will boot me off if it is not used in about 3 seconds so as you know I am typing a bit fast right now.

So when I do get the internet fixed(TOMORROW) I will get them to you, and also Tim I gotta read the email you sent me since this is the first thing I have look at allllll day

Thanks Tim and hopefully I can get tha 0-8-0 to you, and don't worry about the 4-4-0 until We(U) can get it fixed rolleyes.gif

Jonathan T