Photo

Before and After (sort of)...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 laming

laming

Robber Baron

• V Scale Creations
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,525 posts

Posted 16 July 2004 - 11:15 AM

I learned during the North Arkansas that commercial route building is so much work, you have to find ways of "rewarding" yourself along the way. One of those ways is that I enjoy photographing the progress of a particular scene. It's fun to watch an area "come to life", so to speak.

Below you'll see a repost of a pic shared in another thread contrasted with what that area looks like now. The scene in the "after" pic is only about 20% completed in regards to how much more work/objects/etc will be placed there... but nonetheless, it's fun to see the differences. Frankly, the scenic aspect of this route is still very much in the beginning stages of color blending, texture creation, etc. BUT... to me its fun to throw some objects in and photo the differences.

BTW: Be reminded that only a few things are "keepers" in this scene, namely, a few of the objects placed and the Lackawanna F's. EVERYTHING else (cabview, etc,) will be replaced with new development items.

Later!

Andre

Attached Files

#2 ChiliLine

ChiliLine

Stationmaster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 16 July 2004 - 01:08 PM

Well, it's no wonder you're so productive, Andre. According to the cab clock, it only took 2 minutes to place all the vegetation! laugh.gif

As usual, I'm impressed - a very nice start for your next offering.

Andy