Photo

Exciting News!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
26 replies to this topic

#21 moose49

moose49

Yardmaster

• Valued Customer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 10 July 2004 - 07:46 PM

tongue.gif

Got #3 out of the corn field once again went and checked out those new diesels looks like another must have. Go'in back to the hills now to see if #3 makes it past the cornfield this time.

#22 erielackawanna

erielackawanna

Mechanic

• Valued Customer
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 15 July 2004 - 12:56 PM

Andre,

Ever since Richard began posting updates about his route, I have been following his progress with interest. Methinks something is up. Is this route in addition to Richard’s L&NE, or are we talking about a merged project? Regardless, best luck in your endeavors.

Walter Conklin
unionville_flyer@nyswths.org

P.S I was a beta tester of the ER/EL/NS Graham Line. I would be interested in exploring the possibility of merging your route with the Graham Line as in reality.

#23 boundy

boundy

Stationmaster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 16 July 2004 - 05:12 PM

OH GREAT POOBAH:

Ming the merceful please add lanturns to your cabeese. I am sick of Fred plus he keeps falling off the train. Not so with a honest oil burning latern plus it gives the brakeman something to do trimming the wicks. ph34r.gif

#24 laming

laming

Robber Baron

• V Scale Creations
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,525 posts

Posted 16 July 2004 - 07:30 PM

Ming the Merciless speaks:

Oh Boundy of Vscaledom fret thou not! Thou shalt surely see lanterns on the cabeese of the LNE!

All:

Bear in mind that the current LNE diesels being seen in the test shot pics are NOT the ones that will be delivered with the route. The ones to be delivered with the route will be all new and have been commissioned to be constructed for the LNE by The Great Poobah himself.

We wait with baited breath blink.gif

Uh... make that bated breath. blush.gif

The Great Poobah

#25 pnrailway

pnrailway

Commissioner

• All Aboard!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,395 posts

Posted 16 July 2004 - 07:38 PM

There is something fishy around here. rolleyes.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif

#26 zhilton

zhilton

Conductor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 382 posts

Posted 16 July 2004 - 08:03 PM

Isn't it about time we all stop sea horsing around? I mean the way things are going there are several of us that might loose our Herring from the noise. wink.gif laugh.gif

#27 niknak

niknak

Porter

• Valued Customer
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 16 July 2004 - 10:52 PM

Well, I fell for that one. Hook, line and sinker. laugh.gif

Regards, Nick (UK)