Photo

NORTH ARKANSAS RELEASED!!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
29 replies to this topic

#21 laming

laming

Robber Baron

• V Scale Creations
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,525 posts

Posted 11 June 2004 - 02:00 PM

New BMW, eh? Hm... I'd have to sell a "few" more CD's first. biggrin.gif

jbt1024: Sure post your pics. No secrets. No restrictions... post any screen pic you'd like.

Dave "habo": Yup, got your CD packed and awaiting your return to work! laugh.gif

Andre

#22 jbt1024

jbt1024

Superintendent

• Valued Customer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,236 posts

Posted 11 June 2004 - 02:33 PM

http://www.train-sim...umID5/8034.html

Here are some pics of the engines on the Canton-Suddently

#23 BLW_1946

BLW_1946

Commissioner

• Route Beta
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,455 posts

Posted 11 June 2004 - 03:34 PM

congratulations, andre! I'm looking forward to getting acquainted with the North Arkansas. just finished placing my order...

Tim B

#24 laming

laming

Robber Baron

• V Scale Creations
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,525 posts

Posted 11 June 2004 - 04:15 PM

Thanks Tim. I'll be watching for your incoming order.

Andre

#25 mjs2101

mjs2101

Engineer

• Valued Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 11 June 2004 - 10:08 PM

Yes, Congratulations Andrea! Sadly I won't be able to place my order for 2 weeks, but it is #1 on the MSTS next purchase list. (Unless Marc releases his Interstate route before then, then I will need to consult the oracle) smile.gif

Thanks!

Mykel

#26 zhivago47

zhivago47

Operations Manager

• Invalid Email
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,819 posts

Posted 11 June 2004 - 11:01 PM

Dave. I think you have hit the nail on the head. Andre is not going to get rich with this route nor even come close to the compensation he deserves for all of the time and hard work he put into it all but you know, I know he didn't expect to anyway, and he did it because he enjoyed it and wanted to share it with the rest of us. Which he has done and done it in a way that got us all involved, from the opening screens he showed us until the very last ones. I do, or did do, portrait paintings and never charged enough either, but like you said, the look on the faces of those who I did them for was worth more than the money I charged for them.
All the accolades that Andre will receive, and believe me, there will be many, will help in that regard. This was a labor of love for him and it shows, so these kind words will do well to fill in the void of making any money on the endeavor. Besides, he is learning for the next route, I hope! wink.gif biggrin.gif cool.gif

Tim

#27 jbt1024

jbt1024

Superintendent

• Valued Customer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,236 posts

Posted 11 June 2004 - 11:04 PM

blush.gif Its not for the money, it for the love of doin it and to tell people ya built it, O Hopefully I will see your disk Andre on my Table Tuesday since I am goin to Mississippi for a couple of days with my Girl blush.gif Hopefully he learned alot for his next route, or did ya retire wink.gif

#28 laming

laming

Robber Baron

• V Scale Creations
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,525 posts

Posted 11 June 2004 - 11:21 PM

"Besides, he is learning for the next route, I hope!"

"Hopefully he learned alot for his next route.."

Never stop learning.

And yes indeed, I have learned a ton of things on this first one.

"...or did ya retire?"

Nope.

Actually, I've spent much of this evening in RE seeing if I could rework some things I didn't like about a prospective route.

It definitely has "potential". biggrin.gif

Andre Ming

#29 moose49

moose49

Yardmaster

• Valued Customer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 12 June 2004 - 02:07 PM

tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

Andre,

congrat's and thanks eagerly awaiting arrival of my copy.

#30 zhivago47

zhivago47

Operations Manager

• Invalid Email
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,819 posts

Posted 12 June 2004 - 06:11 PM

Actually, I've spent much of this evening in RE seeing if I could rework some things I didn't like about a prospective route.

It definitely has "potential".

Ah, once the bug bites it's hard to get away from it, huh? Well, we are all looking forward to this route but I am also looking forward to the next one too, Andre. I know it will be just a big a hit as this one will be. It's in your blood now, so will be waiting for it! smile.gif

Tim