Photo

SP 70 tonner V.2

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 rowie

rowie

Ticket Inspector

• Route Beta
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 04:22 AM

A couple of shots of the upgraded 70 tonner. New items are a cabview, better physics, a second unit, and new/upgraded parts. Coming soon...

IPB Image

IPB Image

Cheers,
David.

#2 sstyrnol

sstyrnol

Santa Fe Nut

• Beta Tester
  • 1,473 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 04:26 AM

Nice!

#3 zhivago47

zhivago47

Operations Manager

• Invalid Email
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,819 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 08:41 PM

Very nice, but what the heck route is that anyway? I like the looks of it whatever it is!

Thanks,

Tim

#4 rowie

rowie

Ticket Inspector

• Route Beta
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 11 June 2004 - 01:46 AM

Thanks for the complements smile.gif

Tim; the route is Neville Brook's South Rail, from the Dunedin area of New Zealand's South Island. I posted a heap of screenshots here:

South Rail screens

An exquisite route! smile.gif

Cheers,
David.

#5 zhivago47

zhivago47

Operations Manager

• Invalid Email
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,819 posts

Posted 11 June 2004 - 10:39 PM

Thanks David, those are some great pictures and although I have never had a non-USA route, except the ones that came with the game, on this machine, I may just get that one. I love the look of it. Hope Neville doesn't get upset if I run some American engines on it if I do get it. Nothing against other countries engines and stock but am just used to ours and am trying to use the new physics stuff to get used to it.

Anyway, again, thanks David. Your SP's look great and both those and the route of Neville's I will almost certainly get!

Tim

#6 jbt1024

jbt1024

Superintendent

• Valued Customer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,236 posts

Posted 11 June 2004 - 10:44 PM

blush.gif Love the route, got a bit of a US feel to it, and love the 70 tooners, free or Pay blush.gif

#7 century242

century242

Dispatcher

• Sacramento Locomotive Works
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Posted 12 June 2004 - 01:21 PM

They are part of our Freeware Line

#8 zhivago47

zhivago47

Operations Manager

• Invalid Email
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,819 posts

Posted 12 June 2004 - 05:27 PM

Downloaded the route last night David but haven't had a chance to set it up yet but plan to tonight and get some feel for it. I think it is going to be one I will enjoy. I appreciate your telling me about it.

Good deal on the freeware line, Erik. Very nice work either way, but some of us do appreciate the freeware work you guys make available. It probably doesn't get said enough, but I will say it for everyone else. Thanks SLW.

Tim