Photo

A Little Bit of German

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
26 replies to this topic

#21 zhivago47

zhivago47

Operations Manager

• Invalid Email
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,819 posts

Posted 01 June 2004 - 09:00 PM

Hehehe, they are on my computer, because I clean them up myself if they are not! Sorry, just have a penchant for nice shiny clean engines! Just my own thing. Sorry. Each to their own. wink.gif

Tim

#22 jumboman44211

jumboman44211

Railfan

• Valued Customer
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 June 2004 - 05:08 PM

Is the second series in the pipeline ???
Cheers,

#23 rowie

rowie

Ticket Inspector

• Route Beta
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 07 June 2004 - 01:02 AM

Hi Ray,

I am planning to do the hood units, but they are a long way off. Have to finish off a few projects before work gets busy in a few weeks. Then I wont have a chance to scratch myself smile.gif

Cheers,
David.
Also from down under smile.gif

#24 cell0518

cell0518

*Canon 300D Owner*

• Valued Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 26 July 2004 - 05:35 AM

QUOTE(wpfan @ May 23 2004, 01:39 AM)
Lemme see the thread title says A little bit of German.  Warum hat sie nicht auf deutsch schriben??

Ich Weiß Nicht. Sie sind Verrückt! (NO, I Don't speak German)

laugh.gif

Chris

#25 wpfan

wpfan

Stationmaster

• Valued Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 26 July 2004 - 07:24 AM

I suppose this isn't the first time someone's accused me of being a little crazy. rolleyes.gif , foreign languages just happen to be a little hobby of mine, and it's a handy skill for dealing with bill collectors. laugh.gif

#26 cell0518

cell0518

*Canon 300D Owner*

• Valued Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 26 July 2004 - 09:59 AM

Sí Señor. Tu eres muy loco. Ellos sacan mi dinero. Necesito Mucho dinero para mis jugetes. tongue.gif (All from memory from spanish last year tongue.gif)
For those who don't understand all of it, here it is > ENGLISH tongue.gif >
Yes Sir. You are very Crazy. They take MY money. I need lots of money for my Toys. tongue.gif

Adios,
Chris

#27 petersde

petersde

Motorman

• Route Beta
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 29 July 2004 - 08:11 PM

Erik,

What a jewel! I have the Rivarossi HO Version (c.1965) and an Alco Models DH643 setting over my television, and I happened to look at them over the weekend and wondered: "When will someone do the hydraulics...?" Well, I guess it won't be that far away..! wink.gif Keep sluggin'! I, for one, share your challenge: maintaining the hobby while winning the bread!

By the way, having started traversing the Cascade Route, I can see the Cal-P in my future biggrin.gif .

Dave