Photo

Progress on SD80's & 90's

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
42 replies to this topic

#41 exether_mega

exether_mega

Stationmaster

• Route Beta
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 09 April 2004 - 01:36 PM

A sample full of promises rolleyes.gif
Great work Dan !

#42 century242

century242

Dispatcher

• Sacramento Locomotive Works
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Posted 09 April 2004 - 05:31 PM

QUOTE(Dan - 3DTrains @ Apr 9 2004, 12:22 PM)

Just to wet your appetites:

The clip is in mp3 format, so remember, some quality was lost from what you'll actually hear.

Sounds like I am at work still

#43 zhivago47

zhivago47

Operations Manager

• Invalid Email
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,819 posts

Posted 09 April 2004 - 09:04 PM

Great stuff Dan, and yeah, I think those of us who live on three or four hours sleep a night should form a club and get together via netmeeting and toss down a few cups of some good and strong coffee. He he! tongue.gif

Seriously though, you do great work and I just don't know how you do it working all those hours and then coming home and doing the sounds. I wish I knew how to do it so I could help you out buddy, but I am not much good at anything, especially lately! Can't even reskin without having my PSP freeze up on me and lose everything! sad.gif

Hopefully, and I know you so I would bet, that you don't allow stupid things like this happen to you. Keep up the great work my friend.....but try to get a little sleep. A 24 or 48 hour delay in the sounds is not going to kill any of us, but not doing so might kill you! So take it easy and just do what you can. We all understand! If not I will make them understand!!! ohmy.gif

Take care my friend and get you some sleep. Erik understands the value of that with his new job I am sure!

Tim