2 replies to this topic

#1 STBoyII

STBoyII

Railfan

• Route Beta
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 October 2021 - 01:46 PM

Hello all,

I just bought and installed Tehachapi. I have lately gotten myself into scenario creation, which has led me to make this post. I am taking scenario suggestions for Tehachapi (or perhaps other routes). Feel free to post here your ideas for scenarios. Thanks!

#2 dphorton

dphorton

Dispatcher

• Route Beta
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts

Posted 01 November 2021 - 08:45 AM

IT doesn't matter for Tehachapi as long as there are things to pick up and drop off. Going from Point A to Point B is very boring. For me anyway. My thoughts anyway. Doesn't mater which Route you choose.

#3 CurtC

CurtC

Ticket Inspector

• Route Beta
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 06 December 2021 - 10:01 AM

Great post, and thanks for taking the initiative.  I railfan the area often, and think there's a lot you could do to upgrade the Tehachapi route.  There's been the elimination of signals (signal bridge just north of Mojave, for example), double-tracking in the Marcel/Walong area, a more accurate depiction of certain areas (add/upgrade homes along Marcel/Woodford; eliminate the house at the Allard curve, etc.), the upgrading of structures in the town of Tehachapi, total signal upgrade to UP's current type (Darth Vader style). Hope you continue with your projects.  Thanks and good luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users