28 replies to this topic

#21 kingcans43

kingcans43

New Hire

• Route Beta
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 December 2018 - 10:50 PM

Oh Sherman , where are the updates? Wonder if we will get any before 2019?

#22 darter7

darter7

Porter

• Route Beta
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 22 December 2018 - 05:24 AM

As of this writing, not one syllable regarding the status of the route or an update. In my opinion, it's become a question of Marc's integrity. I paid years ago for a complete route, where is it?

#23 daniellouwrens

daniellouwrens

Mechanic

• Route Beta
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 10:33 AM

Actually I think you paid for a beta, if things are not quite right you report the problems/issues and the provider works on fixing them.

So you wait until they are fixed, meanwhile you keep testing/enjoying what you have.

Cheers

Daniel

#24 CurtC

CurtC

Porter

• Route Beta
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 12:11 PM

My understanding was that, yes, it was a beta route, however there were to be periodic updates until it's completion.  As has been mentioned numerous times in this thread, all people are asking for is some simple communication.  The last communication regarding an update was over 3 months ago.

#25 paulytechnic

paulytechnic

New Hire

• Route Beta
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 December 2018 - 01:09 PM

While it would certainly be a disappointment if this route does go idle once again, I'm more concerned with Marc's well being.  He's been instrumental with MSTS content creation from the beginning, and has always been helpful and reliable in the past.  Just seems really odd for him to suddenly drop off the radar like this.   :unsure:

#26 texasjohnnie101

texasjohnnie101

Railfan

• Route Beta
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 December 2018 - 03:38 PM

Hack ... I have Sherman hill i purchased from Dovetail would i still be able to use any of your routes to enhance my route, when i first received it i could run track 3 all the way to Larame now i can't even do a quick drive on track 3 or free roam ... even thou i didn't receive the route from 3 d trains ... what say you ???/

#27 cr-stagg

cr-stagg

Superintendent

• Beta Tester
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 27 December 2018 - 06:40 AM

Hack ... I have Sherman hill i purchased from Dovetail would i still be able to use any of your routes to enhance my route, when i first received it i could run track 3 all the way to Larame now i can't even do a quick drive on track 3 or free roam ... even thou i didn't receive the route from 3 d trains ... what say you ???/

???????  Sherman Hill from Dovetail is for Train Simulator as in TS2019.   3dTrains Sherman Hill is for MSTS or ORTS.  Different eras and different Simulators.

#28 kingcans43

kingcans43

New Hire

• Route Beta
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 07:31 PM

Any Updates in the wind or idea when there may be one coming,been a long time, thanks.

Poochwilly

#29 cr-stagg

cr-stagg

Superintendent

• Beta Tester
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 24 March 2019 - 11:48 AM

http://www.3dtrains.com/forums/index.php/topic/18952-status/?p=145014 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users