Photo

How Long Does it Take to Get a DL Link After Purchase?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jamesweed

jamesweed

New Hire

• Route Beta
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 05:37 PM

I really like the looks so far. But from the time I hit enter after putting my card number in to the time I can download the route, how long does that take?

I am kind of a new comer but do have the Cajon Pass upgrade and wow even for back then. The Sherman Hill route seems even better since the scale rail and route comes from the same company without two different entities being involved but I am an impulse buyer and if I buy now I want to see in an hour at least.

But folks it is really looking good and I am really interested. But I don't want to wait a day for a link though.

#2 cr-stagg

cr-stagg

Superintendent

• Beta Tester
  • 1,406 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 05:50 PM

It depends.  Marc does have another life. 

#3 jamesweed

jamesweed

New Hire

• Route Beta
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 05:59 PM

It depends.  Marc does have another life. 

That is kind of what I was afraid of.

Maybe I will wait a little while longer when I have more than two days off to purchase it. I believe when I bought the upgrade for Cajon it took a day and a half. I have to leave tomorrow night for who knows how long. Maybe a week or maybe a month?

I will probably wait until I have at least a week of to buy it? It does look really nice though and an are I have been too and probably will be in in three or four days. Winters suck on Sherman though on I 80. :D

#4 cr-stagg

cr-stagg

Superintendent

• Beta Tester
  • 1,406 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 07:24 PM

Well James as a "Valued Customer" you should know the process.  You make the purchase, you get an email that among other things tells you to email Marc with your user name on this forum.  Then the next time you log on to the forum after Marc replies, you can see other sections of the forum that you could not see before.  In this case it will be the Sherman Hill download section.  So timing depends on when you reply to Marc.  2AM PST is not a good time.

#5 jamesweed

jamesweed

New Hire

• Route Beta
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 07:51 PM

Well James as a "Valued Customer" you should know the process.  You make the purchase, you get an email that among other things tells you to email Marc with your user name on this forum.  Then the next time you log on to the forum after Marc replies, you can see other sections of the forum that you could not see before.  In this case it will be the Sherman Hill download section.  So timing depends on when you reply to Marc.  2AM PST is not a good time.

Yeah it has been so long ago but I think I remember somewhat since you gave me a verbal slap in the head. :D

I think I will buy it. It does work with OR right? I assume there are at least Explore paths because I have to use two computers between MSTS editor tools and then put them on an ExHD and then incorporate them into my fast computer.

It sure would be nice to have a mainline UP route especially in Wyoming.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users