3 replies to this topic

#1 CPTrainman59R

CPTrainman59R

New Hire

• Route Beta
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 10:47 PM

He is as rare as an extra paycheck! Bought another route from him, but I think he must have fell i a hole in Chama. Probably got into a gun fight at the saloon across the street from the yard (the saloon used in about every western movie made, very comfortable rooms off the balcony). His E-mail dosen't work! There seems to be no way to get a hold of him. I would like the route I paid for. I guess I just have to wait.

CPTrainman59R

Rick Carter

trucker58r@netscape.net

#2 Hack

Hack

The Big Kahuna

• 3DTrains Admin
  • 8,001 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 01:26 AM

I saw that he responded to a post of yours yesterday at trainsim.com.

Cheers!
Marc

#3 CPTrainman59R

CPTrainman59R

New Hire

• Route Beta
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 01:21 PM

This is amazing! I have checked both e-mails, trucker58r@netscape.net & trucker71r@gmail.com and nothing there. Pay Pal has refused to use my E-mail & have come up with trucker70rck@hotmail.com which is not an E-mail of mine. I sign off with my name & E-mail trucker58r@netscape.net. Why do people use that hotmail account? If Andre sent my info there

then someone is getting a whole lot of free stuff. I got them to give me a new password, got into the account and found a bunch of BLW purchases that I couldn't find. I found downloads from Andre

as well. There is no new entries in my private messages at Train Sim.I did not find any download & password information on Train Sim. I give up. Going to be following Otto soon.

CPTrainman59R

Rick Carter

trucker58r@netscape.net

#4 cr-stagg

cr-stagg

Superintendent

• Beta Tester
  • 1,395 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 02:01 PM

Andre said he sent you a PM here at 3dTrains not at Train-Sim.   Look at your user name at top right of screen.  Number by your name indicates the # of PMs to be read.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users