1 reply to this topic

#1 MojaveYard

MojaveYard

Porter

• Route Beta
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 12:07 PM

Please excuse me for addressing a topic that has probably been addressed multiple times. I just now purchased (via Paypal) the "UP on Sherman Hill" route. While the sale went through, I am unable to locate the Sherman Hill Download section to claim my purchase. Can anyone direct me to this section so I can download this new route?

A lot of time has passed since I last visited this site, and there's been a lot of changes and modifications. Becoming familiar and learning how to navigate these new changes will be on me. However, I hope that the fine members of the "Forums" pages will assist if I should ask. That being said, while perusing the Forums pages, I notice there are several "updates" to the "Sherman Hill Route."  Here are some questions that I have. Some  of my questions may have been previously asked in other venues or forum topics, please have patience. Thank you.

1. Did my purchase today include all accumulative updates that I am reading about?

2. If not, do I need to download these updates for application to the Sherman Hill route?

I could probably think up some other questions, but for now, I will wait and see what happens with the questions I have posed in this posting. Thank you for all your help and advice.

#2 Hack

Hack

The Big Kahuna

• 3DTrains Admin
  • 8,073 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 06:52 PM

As you can see by your member status, you have access to the route. I sent an email with download link and instructions to your yahoo.com address. Check your spam filter for email from 3dtrains.com.

Cheers!

Marc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users