3 replies to this topic

#1 dforrest

dforrest

Mechanic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 02:23 PM

There is an old, locked, topic here about integrating the The VSC Steam Sound Pack sounds into Osark Northern stock.

Is there any information for integrating them into the St.L&NA Equipment Pack and the Colorado Midland Pack?

#2 dforrest

dforrest

Mechanic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 09:51 AM

The following is from a posy of 02 December 2006:

The final (updated) models/textures were received from Jon Davis a few weeks ago. Now that the VSC Steam Sound pack is so close to release, I decided to ask Bill Hobbs if he would be willing to update all the CM eng/wag files to include optional sound addresses for the VSC Steam Sound pack. This will take another week or so. Once the final eng/wag files are in hand, I will need to create/test Helper and AI engines. From there, it's time to package and release. However, the CM Pack is (at long last) getting very close.

Was this sound integration done for the Colorado Midland pack which is available for purchase?

#3 Hack

Hack

The Big Kahuna

• 3DTrains Admin
  • 8,073 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 10:12 AM

Andre doesn't hang around here much, but does post frequently over at Elvas Tower.

Cheers!

Marc

#4 dforrest

dforrest

Mechanic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:15 AM

There is an old, locked, topic here about integrating the The VSC Steam Sound Pack sounds into Osark Northern stock.

Is there any information for integrating them into the St.L&NA Equipment Pack and the Colorado Midland Pack?

I have integrated VSC Steam Sound Pack sounds into the St.L&NA Equipment Pack based on the Ozak Northern alternative sound entries included in the .eng and .wag files in the CD.  I could make my file modifications available to anyone who is interested.

From the above, I can only assume that they are not included in the Colorado Midland Pack although I have not purchased it.  I would make similar modifications if I had!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users