5 replies to this topic

#1 wpman

wpman

Motorman

• Route Beta
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 08:51 PM

Two issues Marc, Track 2 passing through the Sandcut crossover on the south end I get a 20 mph speed limit. This is straight running- no diverging to a different track.

One other issue while I am at it, the single head target signals when showing yellow approach or flashing yellow advanced approach, they appear red from a distance. If you zoom in, then they appear yellow.

=wpman=

#2 Bananarama

Bananarama

The Big Kahuna

• 3DTrains Admin
  • 8,093 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 08:40 AM

The speed is correct for Sandcut and is listed in the UP_Mojave_ETT.pdf, SI-03 OTHER SPEED RESTRICTIONS - 2. Dual Control Switch Turnouts, in the Railworks\Manuals\3DTrains folder.

All signals, or just one? I'll double check though - I may have assigned the wrong material somewhere.

Cheers!
Marc

#3 jamesphh

jamesphh

Stationmaster

• Route Beta
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 09:07 AM

Only the single head signals. The two head show yellow at a distance. I had an oddity running the 'Grain' scenario. Just before Cameron the falling snow flakes turned light brown but changed back later. Probably just a RW glitch.

The 20 mph at sandcut is just bleed over from the crossover onto the main.

#4 Bananarama

Bananarama

The Big Kahuna

• 3DTrains Admin
  • 8,093 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 09:18 AM

I'll adjust the speed through the straight portion. Thanks.

Cheers!
Marc

#5 wpman

wpman

Motorman

• Route Beta
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 09:51 AM

The speed is correct for Sandcut and is listed in the UP_Mojave_ETT.pdf, SI-03 OTHER SPEED RESTRICTIONS - 2. Dual Control Switch Turnouts, in the Railworks\Manuals\3DTrains folder.

All signals, or just one? I'll double check though - I may have assigned the wrong material somewhere.

Cheers!
Marc

All single head target signals that I can tell so far.

=wpman=

#6 jamesphh

jamesphh

Stationmaster

• Route Beta
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 03:17 PM

On the subject of signals. In the 'grain' scenario the signal for the player train turns green after the stack AI passes. I had expected yellow. what I believe is happening is that since the end of a train turns a signal red the stack train has not yet passed the next signal and it is green. But since the stack train has cleared link 1 of the signal for the player the program reads the next signal as green and changes the players signal green.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users