13 replies to this topic

#1 joebandit

joebandit

joebandit

• Route Beta
  • PipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 25 March 2016 - 04:29 AM

I am getting the error that  SR_2tStr_w_040m is missing.

#2 Bananarama

Bananarama

The Big Kahuna

• 3DTrains Admin
  • 8,093 posts

Posted 25 March 2016 - 11:46 AM

You need to install ScaleRail. :)

Cheers!
Marc

#3 joebandit

joebandit

joebandit

• Route Beta
  • PipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 25 March 2016 - 12:19 PM

I figured that out. Thanks.

#4 tomsierra

tomsierra

New Hire

• Route Beta
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 11:55 AM

I downloaded Sherman Hill today 4-4-16 and the current update . I use Open Rail and when I open Sherman Hill it was missing a lot of track pieces and a lot of the building are gray without any detail.  I check the forum and saw I may need to install Scale Rails.  So I installed 3D Scale Rail and it do not change still missing lots of track. I've bought a lot of stuff from you and have never had any problems, can you please help? Tomsierra  Thank you

#5 Bananarama

Bananarama

The Big Kahuna

• 3DTrains Admin
  • 8,093 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 07:14 PM

Do you have super-elevation enabled? Also, could you post a screen?

Cheers!
Marc

#6 cr-stagg

cr-stagg

Superintendent

• Beta Tester
  • 1,444 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 06:31 AM

I downloaded Sherman Hill today 4-4-16 and the current update . I use Open Rail and when I open Sherman Hill it was missing a lot of track pieces and a lot of the building are gray without any detail.  I check the forum and saw I may need to install Scale Rails.  So I installed 3D Scale Rail and it do not change still missing lots of track. I've bought a lot of stuff from you and have never had any problems, can you please help? Tomsierra Thank you

It would also be helpful if you would post your OR log file.

Concerning the gray buildings:  Realize that you purchased this route at beta pricing.  See this notice on the purchase page:  "By purchasing this route beta, you'll help us refine and tweak the route to be among the best available. Although the track is complete, as well as the majority of roads and building placement, additional tweaks are needed before adding signaling. Also note that many of the buildings are untextured, and are being updated on a daily basis."  (my bolding for emphasis)

#7 tomsierra

tomsierra

New Hire

• Route Beta
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 09:15 AM

Charles I realized it was a beta route but it did say the track was complete.  I was just trying to find out if I did something wrong loading it into my computer. I tried to post the OR log but I do not know how to post it on this forum reply .  I did send Marc photos of the missing track and my super elevation settings of LEVEL 0, MIN LENGTH 50, & GAUGE 1435 I'm using OPEN RAILS 1.1.1.3487. I'm not complaining about the route I'm fully aware that it is a Beta route but just had some questions.  Thank you

#8 Bananarama

Bananarama

The Big Kahuna

• 3DTrains Admin
  • 8,093 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 09:48 AM

Based on the screens you sent, it would appear that you don't have ScaleRail properly installed. Do you have a security program running that might prevent installation of some of the files?

Cheers!
Marc

PS: please don't add your email to the post. Thanks. :)

@Joe - You need to fix your signature image. ;)

Cheers!
Marc

#9 cr-stagg

cr-stagg

Superintendent

• Beta Tester
  • 1,444 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 09:59 AM

To attach files click on the button "More Reply Options" which is just to right of the "Post" button at bottom right of where you enter text of your reply.  Then you have the Attach Files tools below the bottom left of text entry area.

Besides what Marc asked about security programs, do you have the Sim files installed in the Program Files, Program Files (86) or Users folder where the Windows OS security prevents files from being installed properly?

#10 tomsierra

tomsierra

New Hire

• Route Beta
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 10:51 AM

Open Rails 2016-04-05 10-44-46 copy.png Charles & Marc  Thank you for your help I found the problem it was the TSECTION DAT FILE for some reason a 8/10/2015 tsection Dat File 5,877KB loaded into the  Cheyenne Folder.  I went back into my Scale Rail folder took the 5/8/2001 Original TSECTION Dat File 156KB and placed it in place of the newer Dat File and it cleared the track problem.

#11 Bananarama

Bananarama

The Big Kahuna

• 3DTrains Admin
  • 8,093 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 10:59 AM

Good to hear. :)

Cheers!
Marc

#12 HarryCYUL

HarryCYUL

Railfan

• Route Beta
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 November 2019 - 06:50 AM

You need to install ScaleRail. :)

Cheers!
Marc

standard track or modern track..i installed standard and it works now....do i need modern tracks?

#13 Bananarama

Bananarama

The Big Kahuna

• 3DTrains Admin
  • 8,093 posts

Posted 06 December 2019 - 05:40 PM

IIRC, standard is all that's needed.

#14 HarryCYUL

HarryCYUL

Railfan

• Route Beta
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 December 2019 - 07:22 PM

IIRC, standard is all that's needed.

:D all good a few weeks now....you replied to me by email.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users