• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Bananarama

Bananarama

The Big Kahuna

• 3DTrains Admin
  • 8,104 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 01:34 PM

Due to the server fiasco over the weekend, I wasn't able to work on the route. I did, however, manage to complete Friday's update which is now available in the SH download area. The update includes a portion of ScaleRoad v2, but is primarily limited to 2-lane types, and not all intersections are yet complete - most are done and included though. I need folks to pay careful attention to missing road shape and texture errors, as well as any goofs that might have crept into the shapes, mapping, or the textures themselves. You can use the new shapes and textures for other installs of MSTS, but the new textures from SH must be copied to the texture folder of other routes. The updated texture names are as follows:
  • SR_Road_Country_2L.ace
  • SR_Road_Dirt.ace
  • SR_Road_Hiway_2L.ace
  • SR_Road_Hiway_Guard.ace
  • SR_Road_Rural_2L.ace
  • SR_Road_Rural_4L2T.ace
  • SR_Road_Rural_4L2X.ace
  • SR_Road_Rural_4L.ace
  • SR_Road_Rural_4LT.ace
  • SR_Road_Rural_4LX.ace
Road shapes and SD files from the GLOBAL\SHAPE folder (from where you installed the SH route) will have a date of July 1 through July 3, 2015, which will also need to be copied.

Regular updates will resume this coming Friday, July 10th.

Cheers!
Marc

#2 trainman43

trainman43

Railfan

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 02:41 PM

Hello Marc,

Any notable updates on Sherman yet? Finished or not just as soon as the signals are up and working you have my money. I know you dont have that much to do with them (I think) but do you have ANY idea what SLI plans releasing for the route?

#3 cr-stagg

cr-stagg

Superintendent

• Beta Tester
  • 1,469 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 03:18 PM

Marc,

Didn't you say when the signals are working is when the price goes up? ;-)

#4 Bananarama

Bananarama

The Big Kahuna

• 3DTrains Admin
  • 8,104 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 09:01 PM

Marc,

Didn't you say when the signals are working is when the price goes up? ;-)

Yeah, something like that. Early birds and all...

;)

Cheers!
Marc

#5 _o_OOOO_oo-Kanawha

_o_OOOO_oo-Kanawha

Stationmaster

• Route Beta
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 10:23 AM

Just installed the route into a clean folder, added it to Open Rails and set up a Laramie to Cheyenne path.

I noticed upon leaving the station that there are track pieces and switches missing, or untextured.

Is the route self contained or do I need to install some ScaleRail or ScaleRoad first?

I've switched off superelevation, as I haven't worked on the standard WP3 dynamic track profile I submitted to Elvas Tower since.

Edwin "Kanawha"

#6 Bananarama

Bananarama

The Big Kahuna

• 3DTrains Admin
  • 8,104 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 11:05 AM

The route requires that ScaleRail and ScaleRoad be pre-installed. The main route download and updates will take care of the rest.

Cheers!
Marc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users