Photo

Is anybody here?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 frog3764

frog3764

Porter

• Valued Customer
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 02:59 AM

Maybe I missed something, but did Andre retire from this board and MSTS? Nothing new here for over 3 1/2 months now. I check it several times a week watching for something new, but NOTHING!

Jim

#2 billmoyer

billmoyer

Fireman

• Route Beta
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 09:18 AM

Last I heard, Andre's "real world" job was keeping him very busy.

Bill

#3 TheGrindre

TheGrindre

Engineer

• Route Beta
  • PipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 09:42 AM

I think he's taking a little break. He hasn't been to active anywhere much. Pops in and out occasionally, though.

#4 laming

laming

Robber Baron

• V Scale Creations
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,524 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 04:48 PM

You missed me... you REALLY REALLY missed me!! laugh.gif

Seriously: Thanks for the thoughts, and yup, I'm still puttin' along.

Bill is correct: I have been busy at work. Plus, on an available weekend I've been trying to cram in as much trail riding (motorcycles) as practical before the hot weather arrives. So, the motorcycles cut into my time available for "other interests" (such as MSTS).

Be reminded though that I still attend to any VSC orders or needs in a very prompt manner.

Rick is also correct in that I have had some sporadic breaks hither n' yon in regards to things MSTS.

HOWEVER... this is not to say I haven't indulged myself and tinkered with various MSTS route projects. It's just that I have refrained from mentioning them here 'cause it gets plum embarrassing the way I'll work on something a while then leave it and go to another project. Soooo... figured maybe I ought to just keep my mouth shut and tinker with my MSTS stuff under the radar instead of blabbing it here?

#5 laming

laming

Robber Baron

• V Scale Creations
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,524 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 03:27 PM

Quick question:

DO you want me to babble about whatever I'm working on at the moment even though it is highly possible that said project of the moment may never be completed?

It was kind of fun when I did, wasn't it?

Anyway... up to you guys. What say ye?

#6 lelandfletcher

lelandfletcher

Engineer

• Valued Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 09:14 AM

Dear Andre,

I like to hear about your enthusiasm for a project and the historical research. Maybe someday the wheel will turn around to the Colorado Midland again. Maybe you need to take another Colorado motorcycle trip.

Yours truly,
Leland

#7 billmoyer

billmoyer

Fireman

• Route Beta
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 09:18 AM

Andre,

I always enjoy reading about your projects, even if I'll never see them!

FWIW, we're headed to Colorado, in two weeks, to take in the National Parks/Monuments and Scenic Byways and ride a few trains. We'll be there for 3 - 4 weeks. The decision was due, in part, to your travelogue.

Bill

#8 laming

laming

Robber Baron

• V Scale Creations
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,524 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 04:54 PM

Hi Again 'Ya'll!

Lessee'... Leland says go for it... Bill likewise... frog (Jim) can't decide laugh.gif ....

Okay... hmmm... 2 outta' 3 ain't bad (as said Meatloaf)... soooo....

'Ya talked me into it!

I'll prepare an update over the next couple of days and throw it up in a new thread.

DO you PROMISE you won't laugh at my flip-floppin' fickleness that will appear therein???? laugh.gif

#9 billmoyer

billmoyer

Fireman

• Route Beta
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:38 AM

No! wink.gif devil.gif