Photo

Yard Definition

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 gdvrrer

gdvrrer

Fireman

• Valued Customer
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:29 PM

What could possibly cause the Yard Defintion feature to just "quiver" in the vertical view when you try to change the view to a ground view or even to a high angle view. You can move in all the proper directions but the view remains verical. It works fine on all my other routes. I tried deleting a definition and reinstalling it but to no avail.

Thanks for the assist,

Gary

#2 Bananarama

Bananarama

The Big Kahuna

• 3DTrains Admin
  • 8,104 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:51 PM

I've never seen this myself. Are you running straight MSTS or with Bin, and are you using a custom camera file?

Cheers!
Marc

#3 gdvrrer

gdvrrer

Fireman

• Valued Customer
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:08 AM

QUOTE(Hack @ Dec 1 2012, 9:32 PM) View Post

I've never seen this myself. Are you running straight MSTS or with Bin, and are you using a custom camera file?

Cheers!
Marc

I am running with Bin MSTSPatch1.8.052113en. The route we are talking about here is Canton-Suddenly. In all my other routes (5), the Yard Definition works just fine. Not sure how to answer your question about the camera file.

Thanks,

Gary

#4 Bananarama

Bananarama

The Big Kahuna

• 3DTrains Admin
  • 8,104 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:26 PM

If you haven't used a custom camera file then you should be OK. I don't know what could be wrong - perhaps someone with more experience than I can chime in.

Cheers!
Marc

#5 gdvrrer

gdvrrer

Fireman

• Valued Customer
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:40 AM

QUOTE(Hack @ Dec 2 2012, 7:07 PM) View Post

If you haven't used a custom camera file then you should be OK. I don't know what could be wrong - perhaps someone with more experience than I can chime in.

Cheers!
Marc

Just to try anything, I reinstalled the camcfg.dat file and that did the trick.

Gary