Photo

X track

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 calcajun

calcajun

Porter

• Valued Customer
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 01:01 PM

Installed the V2 version of BNSF Scenic Subdivision with x track. My feather River Route will not load any more. Is there a patch that I can download?

#2 cr-stagg

cr-stagg

Superintendent

• Beta Tester
  • 1,395 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 07:38 AM

Installed the V2 version of BNSF Scenic Subdivision with x track. My feather River Route will not load any more. Is there a patch that I can download?

The ONLY way installing a route would have an affect on another route is changing the Tsection.dat file. Chck to make sure you still have the latest Tsection.dat file in the Global folder. WP3 requires Build 38 or later. Latest is build 44.

#3 calcajun

calcajun

Porter

• Valued Customer
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 09:48 AM

The ONLY way installing a route would have an affect on another route is changing the Tsection.dat file. Chck to make sure you still have the latest Tsection.dat file in the Global folder. WP3 requires Build 38 or later. Latest is build 44.

I checked my Tsection folder and I have 2. one is Tsection video cd movie and it shouw buiild 34. The other folder is Tsection.dat. It does not show a build number. Thanks for the Help.

#4 cr-stagg

cr-stagg

Superintendent

• Beta Tester
  • 1,395 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 10:09 AM

I checked my Tsection folder and I have 2. one is Tsection video cd movie and it shouw buiild 34. The other folder is Tsection.dat. It does not show a build number. Thanks for the Help.

There should be only one Tsection.dat in your Global folder. The file should look like this at the first few lines when opened in Notepad or other Unicode editor:
------------------------
SIMISA@@@@@@@@@@JINX0F0t______

_INFO ( Build 00044 )

_Skip (

---------------------------------------------------------------
If it does not look like above. Then delete it and replace with the latest (44) from Train-Sim library.

#5 calcajun

calcajun

Porter

• Valued Customer
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 09:26 AM

There should be only one Tsection.dat in your Global folder. The file should look like this at the first few lines when opened in Notepad or other Unicode editor:
------------------------
SIMISA@@@@@@@@@@JINX0F0t______

_INFO ( Build 00044 )

_Skip (

---------------------------------------------------------------
If it does not look like above. Then delete it and replace with the latest (44) from Train-Sim library.

Did what you said and it works. The troule now when I start MSTS I get a bunch of things that look like this. Error reading tran data base file. File:Trains\Trainset\3DTS-40_ft_box cars\3DTS_40Ft Box Car_WP_19521.wag. I have to check on continue about 7 or 8 time before the thing loads. Thanks for all the help.

#6 cr-stagg

cr-stagg

Superintendent

• Beta Tester
  • 1,395 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 12:21 PM

Did what you said and it works. The troule now when I start MSTS I get a bunch of things that look like this. Error reading tran data base file. File:Trains\Trainset\3DTS-40_ft_box cars\3DTS_40Ft Box Car_WP_19521.wag. I have to check on continue about 7 or 8 time before the thing loads. Thanks for all the help.

That means that you have Consist files or loose consists in Activity files that are calling for that piece of equipment. Do you use Train Store?

3DTS_40Ft Box Car_WP_19521.wag comes with the Feather River Route. I just ran a Where Used report on that WAG using Train Store and found that it is used in a lot of different Consists and Activities.

#7 Hack

Hack

The Big Kahuna

• 3DTrains Admin
  • 7,337 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 07:17 PM

3DTS_40Ft Box Car_WP_19521.wag comes with the Feather River Route.

It does? :huh:

Cheers!
Marc

#8 cr-stagg

cr-stagg

Superintendent

• Beta Tester
  • 1,395 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 07:28 PM

It does? :huh:

Cheers!
Marc

OOPS :blush:

Correction. You have a Donner Pass activity calling for that WAG.