Photo

Andre, I found the A&O Sub Anomoly

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 RichF

RichF

New Hire

• Valued Customer
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 06:59 PM

Hi Andre,
I found the area (regarding my previous post) where the grass landscape is over the track, and the train will disapear under the grass for a bit only to emerge again. Shortly afterwards the track just ends. The area is about 15 scale miles east of Freeman.

If you view from the cab (while driving under/throough the landscape) you can see the tracks, however it is white to the left and right.

I took a bunch of print screen shots, but can't find where they would be saved to?

I saved the activity so I can easily return. Was having some fun in my new speedster!

Rich

#2 laming

laming

Robber Baron

• V Scale Creations
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,524 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 07:13 PM

Hi Rich!

IF you have a keyboard with an "F Lock" key... and IF you had the "F Lock" key active when taking your screen shots, "F Lock" dectivates most of the other keys, including the "Print Screen" key. You will need to toggle OFF the "F Lock" key in order to print a pic with the "Print Screen" key.

IF your keyboard does NOT have an "F Lock" key... then your pictures should be where I told you they were in the other thread.

EDIT: Forgot to say... if you were that far east, you must have reached the end of the line and ran your locomotive off into the Great White Cyberspace!