Photo

Rural Landscapes by 3D Trains

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 RolandBP

RolandBP

Railfan

• Valued Customer
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 02:13 AM

Hi and a big thankyou to 3D Trains Hi Resolution Rural Landscapes, which I have just downloaded and installed into RailWorks2 and trialed on my 3 Scearios from "All Aboard". Rascal and Cottonwood, "Colton and Northern" and Fort Kent to Eagle Lake" What a great improvment it has made to the richness, particularly to the Fort Kent scenario, because they had used trees from 3D Trains throughout {although of the Low Res type}. It is a pleasure to just watch the train running through the beautiful Landscape. :D

#2 Hack

Hack

The Big Kahuna

• 3DTrains Admin
  • 7,287 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 02:49 AM

Hi and a big thankyou to 3D Trains Hi Resolution Rural Landscapes, which I have just downloaded and installed into RailWorks2 and trialed on my 3 Scearios from "All Aboard". Rascal and Cottonwood, "Colton and Northern" and Fort Kent to Eagle Lake" What a great improvment it has made to the richness, particularly to the Fort Kent scenario, because they had used trees from 3D Trains throughout {although of the Low Res type}. It is a pleasure to just watch the train running through the beautiful Landscape. :D

Thank you for the comments, Roland. :)

Cheers!
Marc