Photo

Oh-Oh.....I really messed up

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

#1 MojaveYard

MojaveYard

Porter

• Route Beta
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 05:35 PM

Oh-Oh, I really blew it this time. I am really having endless troubles with my MSTS, and earlier today, I un-installed the game for about the 60th time. The only problem I have now realized that in my haste to delete all of the old aspects of MSTS, I deleted my purchases and passwords for the ATSF Superchief set, the ATSF "F" units (all versions), the SP "F" series of locomotives, and the scenery enhancements for Tehachapi and Cajon Pass. I am fairly certain that I can still find the passwords for these items, but I would appreciate some direction on how to reclaim these items from your site. Thank you.

#2 Bananarama

Bananarama

The Big Kahuna

• 3DTrains Admin
  • 8,104 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 08:24 PM

You only need to send me an email with the approximate date of purchase. I can look things up from there. smile.gif

BTW, you have subscribed to this thread and your email is reportedly "over-quota", thus, emails from here to you are bouncing back to the 3dtrains.com server.

Cheers!
Marc

#3 MojaveYard

MojaveYard

Porter

• Route Beta
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 09:06 AM

Thank you so much for offering a restoration of my purchases/downloads from your site. You said I was "over-quota" on my e-mails, where do I find those to delete the old e-mails? Here is a list of equipment/downloads I am pretty sure I had:

Super Chief F-Unit Trainset purchased February, 2010
SP F-unit locomotive set unknown - but probably 2010
ATSF F-Unit locomotive set unknown - but probably 2010
Cajon Pass Scenery Expansion 2009 - approximate
Tehachapi Pass Scenery Expansion 2009 - approximate
Surfliner Trains & Equipment 2010 - approximate
Metrolink Trains (included in above)
ATSF Freight Packs (included with Surfliner) 2010 - approximate

I think this is a complete list of my deleted locomotives and rolling stock. I will continue to research my memory and any file that looks remotely like trains/trainset from 3D Trains. Thank you.

#4 MojaveYard

MojaveYard

Porter

• Route Beta
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 06:48 PM

Thanks again for your response and research into the recovery of my purchases/downloads from 3D Trains. I await your message that the items are ready for re-download. In other news regarding my "over-quota" message box, I have tried to locate the item you mentioned in the "Controls" department, but am finding no record of the item. Could you please send additional direction as to where I'll find this item and how to modify/delete said item? Thank you.

#5 Bananarama

Bananarama

The Big Kahuna

• 3DTrains Admin
  • 8,104 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 08:45 AM

I'm afraid I can't much help. The email issue is between you and your online provider.

Cheers!
Marc

#6 MojaveYard

MojaveYard

Porter

• Route Beta
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 04:43 PM

Is there anyone else out there that can assist me in locating the "e-mail" box that Marc spoke of? What does he mean by my on-line provider? Is that my cable company? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

QUOTE(Hack @ Apr 7 2011, 8:26 AM) View Post

I'm afraid I can't much help. The email issue is between you and your online provider.

Cheers!
Marc

#7 Bananarama

Bananarama

The Big Kahuna

• 3DTrains Admin
  • 8,104 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 05:25 PM

Yes, your provider is the company you contract with for your Internet connection (or the one that supplied you with the email account). You'll need to contact them regarding any email issues.

Cheers!
Marc

#8 MojaveYard

MojaveYard

Porter

• Route Beta
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 10:15 AM

Today, June 12, I had a technician from Bright House Networks come out to "check" on the problem of my "over-quota" mailbox. He performed a check and upgrade of my downloadable speeds, but reported that this "over-quota" mail issue is not with Bright House Networks, my Internet provider. He was mystified as to the comment from Marc that my e-mail was "over-quota," and then pulled up my Yahoo account. I had only 6 e-mails in my in-box at the the time, and the technician could find no reason why 3D Trains was getting the "over-quota" message. I am at a loss to explain this situation, and the technician suggested that I have 3D Trains try to e-mail me at my alternate account, "Desert1951@aol.com" to see if your e-mails can get to me via that routing. And just to refresh, the original purpose of this protracted e-mail discussion was to obtain the keycodes and passwords (if any) of my purchases of 3D Trains' SP and ATSF "F" Units, "Surfliner/Metrolink" equipment, and Tehachapi/Cajon scenery expansion kits. I hope this will help in clearing up this situation. If you try my alternate e-mail account, and still get "unable to deliver" messages, then I'll have to contact Yahoo and AOL and find out what's wrong. Thank you for any assistance you can provide.

QUOTE(Hack @ Apr 13 2011, 5:06 PM) View Post

Yes, your provider is the company you contract with for your Internet connection (or the one that supplied you with the email account). You'll need to contact them regarding any email issues.

Cheers!
Marc

#9 MojaveYard

MojaveYard

Porter

• Route Beta
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 12:21 PM

QUOTE(MojaveYard @ Jun 12 2011, 9:56 AM) View Post

Today, June 12, I had a technician from Bright House Networks come out to "check" on the problem of my "over-quota" mailbox. He performed a check and upgrade of my downloadable speeds, but reported that this "over-quota" mail issue is not with Bright House Networks, my Internet provider. He was mystified as to the comment from Marc that my e-mail was "over-quota," and then pulled up my Yahoo account. I had only 6 e-mails in my in-box at the the time, and the technician could find no reason why 3D Trains was getting the "over-quota" message. I am at a loss to explain this situation, and the technician suggested that I have 3D Trains try to e-mail me at my alternate account, "Desert1951@aol.com" to see if your e-mails can get to me via that routing. And just to refresh, the original purpose of this protracted e-mail discussion was to obtain the keycodes and passwords (if any) of my purchases of 3D Trains' SP and ATSF "F" Units, "Surfliner/Metrolink" equipment, and Tehachapi/Cajon scenery expansion kits. I hope this will help in clearing up this situation. If you try my alternate e-mail account, and still get "unable to deliver" messages, then I'll have to contact Yahoo and AOL and find out what's wrong. Thank you for any assistance you can provide.

What happened? Did I stump you with my response of June 12? Was it worded incorrectly? If the problem of an "over-quota" mailbox still exists, please use my alternate e-mail to re-send the locomotives, scery expansions, routes, and passwords so that I can place them into my new "3D Trains" file. Thank you.

#10 Bananarama

Bananarama

The Big Kahuna

• 3DTrains Admin
  • 8,104 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 01:02 AM

Email sent...

Cheers!
Marc