Photo

ScaleRoad Bridges and roads?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 PDX-Mike

PDX-Mike

Railfan

• Valued Customer
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 04:57 PM

Ok, I bought the HR versions of ScaleRail, ScaleRoad, and Rural Landscapes for RW.

I got them downloaded and installed (I think, more in a second).

Now I'm trying to run a road over my switch yard (prototypical), I need a US 4 lane (two lanes each way, with a sidewalk on each side) So I go to select road, scroll down to SR-Bridge GA: Rural 4L-C1

place it and yep that looks pretty much what I want. Now for some road on either end, I tried all of the rural that I could find, but none have sidewalks, the Urban roads have sidewalks, but are too wide for the bridge. And none of the roads seem to line up with the dotted white traffic lines on the bridges.

What am I missing here? Are there any Urban bridges that I'm not seeing? Did something not install correctly?

Also, when I downloaded ScaleRail there was a second file for ATSF and SP High-Res zip file. I downloaded it too, but when I try to install it, it won't accept my Registration key. Is this a different payware file?

#2 Bananarama

Bananarama

The Big Kahuna

• 3DTrains Admin
  • 8,104 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 06:20 PM

Hi Mike,

I'm working on a set of new bridges to handle the varied widths from the first release. Should be done soon.

Cheers!
Marc