Photo

Beta Testers Needed 2/20/11

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 laming

laming

Robber Baron

• V Scale Creations
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,524 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 12:36 PM

Hi All:

I could use a couple of you that would be willing to check the track work on this personal quest I'm on: The Frisco Lines.

Frankly, it has grown so fast that I have not taken the time to thoroughly check the track work by running trains hither and yon.

Before you decide to contact me:

* This is a RAW route. That is, no scenic elements. 99% of the terrain has not be molded to fit the track. It is a route in its most basic state.

* I would need you to run trains up/down the mainlines, and even light engines over ALL existing yard and industry tracks.

* With the lat/long window active during your runs, note any rough joints, abrupt elevation changes, etc, and email me a description of the issue as well as the coordinates.

This is actual beta WORK and not a way to have advance play time with a route that is nearing completion. If interested, contact via my email at:

laming at cebridge dot net

Or, use the PM feature here at the forums.

Given the size of the route, I will need to burn a CD and get it to you via snail mail.

Thanks!

#2 laming

laming

Robber Baron

• V Scale Creations
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,524 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 09:57 PM

I now have the beta testers I need.

My thanks to those that volunteered. Those that will be helping me will also be receiving VSC products as a THANK YOU for their help!