Photo

Attention Andre Ming

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 ED_4

ED_4

Railfan

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 09:25 PM

Hello Andre,

I thought I'd post here about a purchase I did on the Ozarks Northern. I already put through a transaction on your website at VScale Creations just last Sunday and had even sent an email on Tuesday on the pending status from my bank.

And I haven't yet heard any reply email yet. And it's already Wednesday. I have searched on my spam folder and nothing is in there. So I haven't yet received the codes to get the download. I hope Andre can see this now. I sent the email both through Vscale Creations email and through the cebridge.net email.

Maybe this post will get his attention more.

Edwin

#2 laming

laming

Robber Baron

• V Scale Creations
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,524 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 09:52 PM

Hello Edwin:

I have repeatedly tried to contact you using your Yahoo email address to no avail. Your Yahoo email address is bouncing.

I have also used my "emergency" area to attempt to get word to you. You can view that here:

http://www.3dtrains....amp;#entry33250

Glad you did the right thing and posted here!

Check your PM Inbox, your links and password will be found therein.

BTW: PLEASE let me know you've received it!!!

Sincerely,

Andre Ming

#3 ED_4

ED_4

Railfan

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 12:38 AM

Hello Andre,

I wonder why that is that way. I got the email from Paypal that I got the purchase pending with no problems. It even went past the spam filters. And over on my spam folder I didn't even see a single email from you.

Anyway, I got the PM links with special instructions. I already have the first file. I'm still in the middle of the second file as I type this right now. But before I even dare install this thing. This will be put in permanent storage (CD/DVD) so as not to loose it. Thanks so much Andre.

Edwin

P.S.

I never use an offline download to access my emails. Just via the web. So I still don't understand why it did that.

#4 laming

laming

Robber Baron

• V Scale Creations
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,524 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 03:25 PM

Well... Yahoo must be having some sort of issue. I've just had another Yahoo email address bounce!

DAVID UNDERWOOD, if you're reading this thread, you need to read this:

http://www.3dtrains....amp;#entry33250

#5 ED_4

ED_4

Railfan

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 04:50 PM

That sure looks that way. Though I don't know why they would. When there are still some others getting through to my email without problems.

By the way, I finally got an activity rolling now. Just the first introductory ride around the route so far. And it looks good. The engines are great. And looks like you got some nice steam sounds from some UK guys?

Thanks for the help in getting this wonderful route. I'm liking it so far.

Edwin

#6 laming

laming

Robber Baron

• V Scale Creations
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,524 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 06:49 PM

Hi Ed:

I'm glad you're enjoying the Ozark Northern!

Have fun!