ATSF & SP ScaleRail - High Resolution Edition Available
No replies to this topic
Posted 04 November 2010 - 07:27 PM
ScaleRail - High Resolution Edition - is now available!
Our newest add-on for Rail Simulator/RailWorks is the ATSF & SP version of ScaleRail, a system of track shapes and objects which add to the enrichment of your virtual route environment.
ScaleRail comes in both Santa Fe and Southern Pacific prototypes, with wood and concrete ties, as well as a large selection of bridge, mainline, spur and yard tracks for a wide variety of track configurations - all which will peacefully coexist in the same route.
Future enhancements (all versions) will include water towers, fuel depots, and other line side objects.
· High-resolution textures
· Mainline, branch line, spur and yard tracks
· Wood and concrete ties
· Highly detailed and animated switch stands
· Low-resolution freeware version available
ScaleRail HR for Rail Simulator and RailWorks Product and Information Page
· EA Rail Simulator with MkI and MkII updates installed or RS.com RailWorks
· 128Mb 3D video hardware acceleration or better
· 70Mb of available hard drive space