Photo

HELP

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 foxystig

foxystig

Railfan

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 07:43 AM

I purchased the surfliner route yesterday, recieved an e-mail today, giving me the keycodes and passwords for the trainset. But I cannot find the download. sad.gif huh.gif

#2 Bananarama

Bananarama

The Big Kahuna

• 3DTrains Admin
  • 8,104 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 04:56 PM

As per my email, you'll need to email me back with the purchase details and your forum user name. smile.gif

Cheers!
Marc

#3 veemr

veemr

Railfan

• Valued Customer
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 02:16 PM

Same problem as sooo many others who are posting to your website: I have a user name and password and use them, but no file ready to download can be found. Where in your forum can the file be found?

#4 Bananarama

Bananarama

The Big Kahuna

• 3DTrains Admin
  • 8,104 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 05:26 PM

Again...as per my email, I'll need your forum user name to set access to the files. All the required info is contained in the emails I send, so why is it that no one is reading them (or basically the same info in the second post)? huh.gif

Cheers!
Marc

#5 amtrakman2011

amtrakman2011

Railfan

• Valued Customer
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 09:47 AM

QUOTE(Hack @ Apr 7 2011, 5:07 PM) View Post

Again...as per my email, I'll need your forum user name to set access to the files. All the required info is contained in the emails I send, so why is it that no one is reading them (or basically the same info in the second post)? huh.gif

Cheers!
Marc

hey marc i try downloading the files to my microsoft train simulator and its saying cannot crate files acces denied

#6 Bananarama

Bananarama

The Big Kahuna

• 3DTrains Admin
  • 8,104 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 11:18 AM

As per my email, extract the EXE from the download to a tempory folder, double left-click the extracted file to begin, and then follow the onscreen prompts. smile.gif

Cheers!
Marc