Photo

AI Trains time

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 cn bala

cn bala

Station Clerk

• Valued Customer
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 01:02 PM

For the last two days I was creating my own activity with one player train and three AI trains for the payware route of MLT CN Bala Subdivision. I had no problem to create the service, paths, traffic, activity and train consists. Also set up three AI trains where to start and end? I got no problem with the player train go through with the first AI train which the player train go into the siding with a restricted speed limit of 10 MPH and the AI train is an intermodal train go south on the main. Now with the second AI train and the same thing with the player train go into the siding again and the AI freight train stop on the main wit the red signal and the player train arrive to stop on the siding at red signal too. Now my question is which way do I change the time for that AI train to move back a little before arrive at this certain area? I was not sure if I should change the time ahead or backward. Yes I do have the book, Step by Step Guide to create Activities by Rich Garber and I don't find the information what Rich said about changing the time in the book? I look through three times to see if I miss the page but end up nothing in the book that Rich talk about change the time for the AI trains. I think that I will turn back a little like 4 minutes from what I have before -- right now 10:28 a.m. and should be change to 10:24 a.m. or ahead to 10:32 a.m. I will wait till I get the reply then I will change the time. Thank you, John