Photo

Amador Central - Amador Foothills Railroad

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 sierra38

sierra38

Stationmaster

• Valued Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 08:50 PM

Howdy yall, One of the best short lines railroads in the west. I am one of a small group that are in the works of accuring ownership of this railroad Mr. Josh Beardon is doing our locomotives and rolling stock for this route. I am currently putting this fine route in for MSTS and hopfully this will be a popular route again. There are many aspects for this route everything from mining to general purpos to mill usage. I will have screen shots avabile soon, I am including on the route some of the original sidings like the current Howard properties spur that connects Ione Minerals and the current Unimin plant, Fire Brick, and a few others I will also have the active SPI mill and the Ampine plant. The stations like Martell, Sunny Brooke, Ione, will be modeled and the various buildings that once stood on this rail line. As for the 24 bridges that were once on this line only 1 still remains so I will have that added but I'll place markers as to where all of the other bridges used to be unless I get enough requests to add them in I will. As of now I have the entire Ione yard track work completed witch includs the wye of the AMC - AFRR and I am slowly working towards Martell, CA area. If anyone has pictures or any thing they would like to add to this please let me know. I can be reached anytime day or night throu here or e-mail me at livesteam@mail.com I look forward to any thoughts on this project. Be Well Yall -Sierra38-