Photo

Seaview 6

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 Atrak Seaview 3016

Atrak Seaview 3016

Fireman

• Restricted
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 05:18 PM

I've been thinking about how awsome a Seaview 6 would be and and after two months of tinkering with Seaview 5 I decided to try to make Seaview 6 but I'm not that good at routes but I'm kinda good at editing them so right now I'm just sticking to improving stations,textures track textures,object placement,etc and so far after three and a half months of editing it's been going good I'll post some previews when I can to show the curent progress of Seaview 6 but right now I've got a route to make B)

#2 charlie

charlie

Fireman

• Valued Customer
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 06:23 AM

I've been thinking about how awsome a Seaview 6 would be and and after two months of tinkering with Seaview 5 I decided to try to make Seaview 6 but I'm not that good at routes

Adding new islands/seas to Seaview is not nearly as straightforward as it might seem. You need to have both Demex and Mosaic registered. You also need a one-of-a-kind SV5 route clone that's used to generate any new distant islands and seas.

Some "secrets" are revealed here...
http://forums.trains...532953#poststop

In order to make adequate use of the download and DM cloner route offer therein, you really need to understand how quadtrees and the RE work.

regards,
charlie